Cloudworks IT Security
Traditionally, installing antivirus on your computers and servers and a firewall on your network edge provided enough security for most businesses. Times have changed though. With more reliance on technology than ever before, users’ interactions with devices, apps, and data are far more complex – and the security of your business must also evolve to continue to provide adequate protection.
How can Cloudworks help you?
We use a combination of Microsoft cloud services to protect your identities, data, and email. We perform security reviews to understand your current state and future requirements, and implement user and data-based protection using the following techniques:
- Levering advanced anti-phishing, safe links, and zero day attachment quarantining
- Detecting security threats using machine learning
- Using risk-based conditional access automatically to protect against suspicious logins and compromised credentials
- Enforce device encryption or business data encryption for BYOD
- Intelligently enforce multi factor authentication for certain scenarios
Threat detection and remediation
Continuous monitoring is one of the most important parts of any network security solution, so we provide outsourced monitoring and remediation of security threats as part of our IT support contracts. Through our state-of-the-art monitoring and alerting platforms, we uncover and neutralise potential threats before any target user or resource is compromised. We also provide full visibility on any threats in our monthly management reports, so you can see exactly what our service is accomplishing.
Contact us about Security
Get in touch with Cloudworks today if you’d like help securing your devices or if you have any questions about IT security.